   Re: [xml-dev] Something altogether different?

> I think what you are saying in the above email is "more of the same" rather
> than something altogether different.

Not quite -- more like charting a course is easier when you know your present
position, speed and direction.

Let's be sure we understand:

- how integral the web has become to way we interact with many organizations
(large and small)
- where the technology has taken us.

Whether we're designing new systems or integrating legacy systems, we're often
using Internet technology and processing data for web delivery. For example,
look how many "desktop" applications now have XML import/export capabilities and
an HTML presentation option. Consider how XML has changed enterprise application
integration and collaborative applications.