   Re: [xml-dev] Well-established uses of processing instructions?

Vladimir Gapeyev wrote:
>I am curious to know to what uses have people put XML
>processing instructions.

Similar to the use in Kid that was already mentioned, my SaxCompiler
uses PIs to insert Java snippets in the generated program and to
parametrize the code generation.
http://hsivonen.iki.fi/saxcompiler/

I can't claim that this is in any way well-established, though.

--
Henri Sivonen
hsivonen@iki.fi