   AttentionXML

This is an xml application that will
ensure the web never escapes the attractors
of its pop culture thus putting history and progress
on the same footing as winning on American Idol.

We believed the web would make it possible
to innovate without regard to status or
origin, but in our zeal to spare ourselves
the task of choosing our origins, we made a
magical hat, put all of our names in it
and told the hat to multiply the first
names drawn by the power of the number
of the names in the hat.  Thus, it was
not our house that determined our destiny;
our destiny became the maintenance of the hat.

The surest way to get more of the same is
to keep getting it from the same sources.

len