   Re: Open source Eclipse XML Editong plug-in

Here is some more information on the upcoming support for XML and Web
Services in Eclipse - from reading the wtp mailing list, it looks like this
will be ready in the July/August time frame.

XML  Tools:
http://www.eclipse.org/webtools/initial-contribution/IBM/evalGuides/XMLToolsEval.html?p=1

Web Services Tools:
http://www.eclipse.org/webtools/initial-contribution/IBM/evalGuides/WebServicesToolsEval.html?p=1

Regards,
Gabriel McGoldrick
www.exchangerxml.com

"Arjan Huijzer" <huijzer@gmail.com> wrote in message
f81647aa05051207372d9439a3@mail.gmail.com">news:f81647aa05051207372d9439a3@mail.gmail.com...
The Eclipse project has a subproject named Web Standard Tools (WST). This
includes tools for working with XML, DTDs,  and XML Schemas.

http://www.eclipse.org/webtools/index.html

Best Regards,
Arjan Huijzer