   [ANN] Topologi Link Detective, updates, plus pre-announce SchemaManageme

Topologi is releasing its next set of products in time for XTech 2005 in
Amsterdam.

Topologi Link Detective is a $29 desktop utility which lets you list an
examine the
identifiers and references in a document or set of documents. You can
discover
dead links, duplicate identifiers, and see the files that contain links
or identifiers.
Both document-unique and collection-unique identifiers are supported.
This is
a Java application initially packaged for Windows, available for
evaluation and
purchase now.

We are releasing the 1.1 version of all our other utilities. These are
2/3 smaller, faster,
prettier, and more helpful. A couple of bugs related to namespaces and SGML
support in some utilities have been fixed. Available for evaluation and
purchase
now.

We are releasing the 2.4 version of the Markup Editor. You can invoke
installed
Topologi utilities directly from the editor and vice versa, giving much
of the
power of the Topologi Professional Edition at a fraction of the cost.
Available
for evaluation and purchase now.

At Amsterdam, we will be announcing an exciting new larger product allowing
group development of XML Schemas and variants.  The Topologi Schema
Documentation Tool and Topologi Schema Alignment Judge productize tools in
successful use by a large consortium and a large company in the finance
industry for
more than a year.  The products builds on WebOrganic's web-based
collaborative
authoring and annotation environment, and are especially aimed at
inter-department
and inter-orgranization collaboration where different parties need to
use different
terminology and perhaps different structures. The tool has an innovative
and proven
approach to type derivation that gives the benefits of a master schema
without the inflexibility
of constant strict derivation-checking. See us at XTech 2005 for
information.

Visit Topologi Tool Shop for details and evaluation versions
   http://www.topologi.com

Cheers
Rick Jelliffe