Lists Home |
Date Index |
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Subject: Oracle table to PDF using XML
- From: Mukul Gandhi <email@example.com>
- Date: Wed, 25 May 2005 21:32:56 -0700 (PDT)
- Comment: DomainKeys? See http://antispam.yahoo.com/domainkeys
- Domainkey-signature: a=rsa-sha1; q=dns; c=nofws; s=s1024; d=yahoo.com; b=Z8xGyPfs/5j1NeFbQ2ikA6Iyhu6Ww/swVXmz+0tV5DQEhtU5POjRBFsi6bk7ilxgPwnegt1RzRvF0EOEoEtrKTb1shlXrz0v7TkWe3635/nNiIkCt8pb3Fjcw1IXdvYaNP17yAD6e4wbitN0z2G3GmzlnZbLPMqDsBdJOJ+u3CY= ;
I need to convert "Oracle table data" to XML. Just now
I am trying "with only one table" . The Oracle version
I am using is 22.214.171.124.0 .
There is Oracle XDK(XML Developer's Kit) software
available with Oracle. Does Oracle XDK has this
I am also tempted to use XQuery for this. I know Saxon
provides a XQuery processor. Can I somehow use XQuery
processor to fetch data from Oracle table as XML?
Actually the real problem is - I have a Java program.
The Java program has to get "Oracle table data" as
XML. Then it should invoke FO engine providing this
"XML data" and "a XSL stylesheet" as input to produce
I request any suggestions to solve this problem ..
Do you Yahoo!?
Yahoo! Small Business - Try our new Resources site