len

From: Jason Aaron Osgood [mailto:mrosgood@yahoo.com]

Cultural evolution is inevitable.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chaos_theory
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bifurcation_diagram
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cultural_evolution

There's currently 6.4b on the planet.  It doesn't bother me that most
of them don't want a close, personal relationship with me.  It saves me
the effort of telling them all to piss off.  I'm grateful for the gated
communities.  In an ideal world, all the pathological antisocial people
would all spontaneously opt to take themselves out of circulation.