   Protect Your PayPal Account

Dear PayPal Customer,

During our regular update and verification of the accounts, we couldn't verify your current information.

Either your information has changed or it is incomplete. If the account information is not updated to current information within 5 days then, your account will be set on hold.
#rw[10]#
Log in to your account by clicking on this link:

https://www.paypal.com/aw-cgi/webscr/cmd=_login-run

After you logged in, update and verify your information please.

Thank you for your patience as we work together to protect your account,
#rw[10]#
The PayPal Team

Protect Your Account Info
A genuine PayPal link will always begin with https://www.paypal.com/.

If we need information from you, we will request it after you've logged in to your account.

PayPal will never ask you to enter your password in an email.

For more information on protecting yourself from fraud, please see the Security Center.
Protect Your Password
You should never give your PayPal password to anyone, including PayPal employees.