   Re: [xml-dev] What are web services ?

    This is not that much off-topic. Please make the courage to answer :-(

Hi,

Were can I find a good definition of this ? A web service must be based on SOAP in order to belong in this category ? A web service must use XML for transferring data (like SOAP) ? Can we have web services without WSDL and UDDI ?

Regards,
Razvan

--
Regards,