   Re: [xml-dev] Another Microsoft XML patent

Conversely,

the corporations that we love to hate still provide good
employment for a lot of people...

nothing beats the training you get working for a
big efficient company...

whilst small businesses may actually provide more of a
percentage of the jobs in our societies.....

try living in a country with no big companies.. big
gready banks... etc.. not that I do now... but I can tell
you that without the big companies.. life really
sucks...

but if we don't have the big companies to poke fun at..

who else?