   Re: [xml-dev] Another Microsoft XML patent

> I think god's on another list and I would be surprised if george
> subscribes (or can type) to xml-dev.....

:D  Thanks for the laugh Jim :D

Oh, and in regards to that other list that God is on...  He can
generally be found over on XSL-List at any given time, day or night,
week or weekend, what time, day, week, month, or year it is is of no
great concern... the whole "I Am the Beginning and the End thing"
sounds a whole lot like functional programming, doesnt it... :D

If you think about it its all just one big recursive circle that just
keeps going, and going, and going...   Just like XSLT and (not
suprisingly) XSL-List  ;)