   Re: [xml-dev] Why XML for Messaging?

On Mon, 6 Jun 2005 2:12 pm, Bullard, Claude L (Len) wrote:
> The race to rewrite that into another terminology,

oh not more bloody terminologies... time to find a new
profession I think... :-)

just when I had finished grappling with software shapes
and colors....

what next? software pineapples and sugar jubes?

> put out white papers, claim invention and patent common
> practice is on.

I'm dreading this... a lot of people out there still aren't
finished playing the X anagram game... we still haven't
used 'E' that much.. nor 'K'...

> The rich clients seldom discussed here are the game and
> real time 3D clients.  XML is trapped here in a
> document/forms mindset due to our origins in
> document and database technologies.

I need to take a rest for a while...

let me know when mango/xml or peach/xml is ready for use.

Then I'll dust off my Z80 assembly language manual, and try
to figure out what the heck we are talking about today...

David

--
Computergrid : The ones with the most connections win.