   Re: [xml-dev] Document oriented experience reports anyone?

Thanks Michael,

>  It's apparently not
> too late to submit an experience report or attend the workshop
> (although it's probably too late to get on the formal program).

We'll accept reports, and there is still room at the venue,
but it's now too late if you wanted to present. Having
said that, the current programme has been constructed to encourage
discussion, so if you still wanted to come there will be lots
of chances to have your say or nay-say! Registration is open until
the end of this week.

> [obligatory disclaimer here] Maybe  lots of people have had the
> experience of building document-oriented apps with XSD, but it was so
> painful no one wants to remember it and write it down. [duck]

or so smooth that it wasn't worth commenting upon :-)

This event really is going to provide an excellent chance to influence
the W3C and I guess many vendors' thinking about XML Schema ..

Paul

Workshop:
http://www.w3.org/2005/03/xml-schema-user-cfp

--