   Re: [xml-dev] Another Microsoft XML patent

Obvious? Oh, that's right, you're in the UK. In the US, money not only
validates everything, it is quite possibly the only thing that validates
anything.

(Real world example of how pervasive the notion of money is in the US:
After moving back from Germany to the US, one of the first headlines I
saw was roughly, "Local fire departments display $6 million in
equipment." Now I have no idea how much a fire truck costs, but I'd be a
heck of a lot happier if a large integer number of trucks showed up at a
fire at my house instead of an apparently large dollar number of trucks.)

-- Ron