   Re: [xml-dev] Another Microsoft XML patent

  • To: Michael Kay <mike@saxonica.com>
  • Subject: Re: [xml-dev] Another Microsoft XML patent
  • From: "M. David Peterson" <m.david.x2x2x@gmail.com>
  • Date: Tue, 7 Jun 2005 20:23:03 -0600
  • Cc: Alan Gutierrez <alan-xml-dev@engrm.com>, Michael Champion <michaelc.champion@gmail.com>, xml-dev@lists.xml.org

While I've been away for basically the last two days I am just coming
back to this.  Can I just say this is some of the most interesting
reading I've had the pleasure to read in a very long time!  I am just
through some of the first few follow-ups to some of my earlier posts
and so far have found Alan Gutierrez has provided some excellent
follow-up in regards to things I had never really considered.
Excellent!  Whats the point in getting involved with an argument if
youre not willing to listen to others view points and adjust/change
you're own when someone has presented some excellent follow-up?  I'm
listening and adjusting as we speak :)