   Re: [xml-dev] Document oriented experience reports anyone?

On 6/8/05, Rick Jelliffe <ricko@allette.com.au> wrote:

> Does "I know of almost no large uses of XSD for documents" count?  A
> non-experience report?
>
> The crowd I come in contact with (mostly the kinds of users who used
> SGML before:

Thanks, that was very interesting.  I wonder though ... most of your
points were about how there is little value for SGML or XML DTD users
to migrate to XSD.  What about "greenfield" projects?  For example, is
there anything public that analyzes why the OASIS OpenDocument TC
chose RELAX NG over XSD or DTD?