   Re: [xml-dev] css syntax - easy question

EXCELLENT!!!

Thanks for your help with this!  It certainly makes things MUCH easier
in regards to losing the baggage that comes with the added namespace
to each and every common HTML/XHTML element with the added luxury that
comes with the customization features enabled by namespaces.

Which leads me to wonder... why is CSS namespaces, the latest draft
dated 1999, still not a recommended spec?  Its such a GREAT technology
and I would love to see it reach and official recommendation status
such that it gain the benefits that come with recommendation.  Any
insite into this and is there anything we can do as a community to
help move things forward?

Regarding Prince > I have heard of it and believe I even played with
it a bit, earmarking as a definite must "find out more" when time
allows.  In reading the entry page to the site I noticed:

>> Authors and publishers form another group of customers. They
typically run Prince on the client side. The starting point may be an
XHTML document published on the Web or a document saved in one of many
XML-based formats. <<

I have a couple of questions about this but for reasons that will make
more sense here in a bit I can't really ask them in an open forum.  I
will be in contact soon :)

Thanks again for your insite!  It is much appreciated (and will be
immediatelly used in my own work :)

Cheers :)

--
<M:D/>