   Re: [xml-dev] Mixed content in data-binding (Was: Re: [xml-dev]Interesti

On Fri, 2005-07-15 at 21:29 -0700, Ronald Bourret wrote:
> The obvious case is the ability to edit documents (such as XHTML
> documents) using a schema-specific set of objects. The problem is that
> current OO languages don't support constructs that would make this easy
> to do. Not that I'm saying I know what those would be, either...

Heterogeneous arrays.  Yes that simple.

The excessive limitations of C++, Java and friends really do serve to
obscure the obvious, too often :-(

--
Uche Ogbuji                               Fourthought, Inc.
http://uche.ogbuji.net                    http://fourthought.com