   Re: [xml-dev] Rebuild XML file and merge

  • To: Taco Fleur <taco@shelco.com.au>
  • Subject: Re: [xml-dev] Rebuild XML file and merge
  • From: Robin La Fontaine <robin@deltaxml.com>
  • Date: Mon, 01 Aug 2005 12:01:16 +0100
  • Cc: xml-dev@lists.xml.org

Taco,

DeltaXML will do this for you by generating a delta file which is the
two files in one, then you can decide how you want to merge them. It is
a very simple XSL stylesheet to do this, only needing to read one file
in. I can provide an example XSL for you. The structure of your files is
maintained.

If you register at www.deltaxml.com you have access to DeltaNet test
drive that will allow you do upload your files and then download the
delta, so you do not need to install any software, and if your files are
smallish it is free (or if they are large the download software is free
for evaluation for a couple of weeks)!

Let me know offline if I can help further with this.

Best regards,
Robin

--
Robin La Fontaine    DeltaXML: "Change control for XML, in XML"