len

From: Doug Rudder [mailto:drudder@drugfacts.com]

Don't forget the statement that launched the thread:

"One of my assertions was that the growth of (XML) Web services was
promoted by the need to separate content from presentation, users
required data in a "pure" form which could then be styled as they
saw fit and depending on the front end, their device capabilities
etc." - Joe

Doug :-)