   [ANN] TIGER XSLT MAPPER - NEW RELEASE + 15 DAY TRIAL EVALUATION

Greetings from the Tiger Team in Vancouver-Canada

What's New
We are delighted to announce the newest release of our Tiger XSLT Mapper Professional Edition. As per your request, you now have 15 days free evaluation of the newest Tiger XSLT Mapper Professional Edition.

FEATURES AND FUNCTIONS
  • Import/Export XSL template
  • Auto Mapping: Automatically generate mappings and the corresponding style from input and expected output XML instances
  • Auto Matching: Automatically defines “match”, “for-each”, “apply-templates”
  • Auto Optimizing: Can automatically generate optimized XSLT style sheets
  • XPath Editing : fully supports XPath.
  • Expression Wizard: expedites the process of creating complex expressions.
  • Conditional Processing: supports If, Choose-When-Otherwise statements.
  • Grouping function in XSLT 2.0
  • Sorting
  • Undo-Redo

STANDALONE or ECLIPSE
Tiger is available both as a standalone application and as an Eclipse plugin. You can download it from http://www.axizon.com/download.php

We are looking forward to your feedback.

The Tiger Team

www.AXIZON.com
Suite 16, 3040 Nanaimo Street
Vancouver, BC  V5N 5G3   CANADA