   RE: [xml-dev] Avoding a repeat of W3C XSD - was Re: [xml-dev] Is Web 2.0

Interesting. I'd rather not have XML Schema at all than have it exist in
its perfect form. In that case all we'd have is languages like XDR and
RELAX NG (aka the right tools for the job).

--
PITHY WORDS OF WISDOM
If at first you don't succeed, so much for skydiving.

rights.