   Re: [xml-dev] Schematron 1.6 with Jing?

On Aug 21, 2005, at 00:26, Henri Sivonen wrote:

> It appears that Jing supports Schematron 1.5 but not Schematron 1.6.
>
> Does a Schematron 1.6 patch for Jing exist? If such a patch exists,
> where can I get it?

I think was asking the wrong question.

Jing rejects Schematron schemas that use sch:value-of in an assertion
failure message. I thought this was a Schematron version issue (from
reading http://www.topologi.com/resources/schematronUpgrades.html), but
the reference implementation of Schematron 1.5 supports such a
construct.

Are the differences between Jing and the reference implementation
documented? Does a patch exist for adding this feature to Jing?

--
Henri Sivonen
hsivonen@iki.fi