   RE: [xml-dev] Can we treat XML elements and attributes as sets

  • To: Michael Kay <mike@saxonica.com>, xml-dev@lists.xml.org
  • Subject: RE: [xml-dev] Can we treat XML elements and attributes as sets
  • From: Mukul Gandhi <mukul_gandhi@yahoo.com>
  • Date: Sat, 20 Aug 2005 21:07:30 -0700 (PDT)

Thanks Mike for clarification, and more information..
I did'nt knew namespace URIs could be null. At a
superficial level, I think namespace URIs cannot be
null in a XML document(or can they be?). I believe you
are referring null, when programming with XML
namespaces in a programming language(likely using some
APIs)?

Thanks in advance for any answers..

Regards,
Mukul