   standards

  • To: xml-dev@lists.xml.org
  • Subject: standards
  • From: Martha Katalina Golla <mikabanalgolla@yahoo.com>
  • Date: Mon, 19 Sep 2005 23:19:54 -0700 (PDT)

Hi everyone,

I am doing an undergrad thesis on the development of
XML standards for the Seven Tools of Statistical
Quality Control (starting with Cause-and-Effect
Diagrams and Pareto Charts).

Would anyone know if there had been any work regarding
this?

I am new to XML as i started studying it only April of
this year.  I hope someone could explain to me the
importance of having XML standards.  Is this the same
as Conformance in XML?

Hope you could help me.

Much thanks!

mika