Lists Home |
Date Index |
-----BEGIN PGP SIGNED MESSAGE-----
> Candle re-invents XML by making some slight deviation on existing XML
> syntax and data model
A short list of 'deviations', so people understand that this is not an
XML tool, but something else:
* Namespaces are declared using prefix 'nasp'.
* Candle no longer supports user-defined entity.
* [Some attribute values are] not quoted.
* Text nodes are double quoted in Candle.
* CDATA syntax is simplified to just <!! .... !!>.
Henry S. Thompson, HCRC Language Technology Group, University of Edinburgh
Half-time member of W3C Team
2 Buccleuch Place, Edinburgh EH8 9LW, SCOTLAND -- (44) 131 650-4440
Fax: (44) 131 650-4587, e-mail: email@example.com
[mail really from me _always_ has this .sig -- mail without it is forged spam]
-----BEGIN PGP SIGNATURE-----
Version: GnuPG v1.2.6 (GNU/Linux)
-----END PGP SIGNATURE-----