   Re: [xml-dev] schemaTron

On Wed, 2005-11-09 at 23:09 +0000, Fraser Goffin wrote:
> Thanks George. I have already implemented the XSLT reference implemention of
> schemaTron but I wanted to try out a pure Java solution to see if it were
> more performant and potentially more functionaly rich. That is, I have also
> used schemaTron.Net and it enables both XSD validation and/or schemaTron in
> one neat package. I was hoping to find something similar in the Java world
> since for my current employer Microsoft is persona-non-grata !

Well, I have a fast Python implementation, Scimitar, in Amara

http://uche.ogbuji.net/tech/4suite/amara/

It's not Java, but it's a lot faster than the XSLT implementation, and
tracks Schematron up to the ISO draft (including abstract patterns).
And it ain't Microsoft :-)

--
Uche Ogbuji                               Fourthought, Inc.
http://uche.ogbuji.net                    http://fourthought.com