   Re: [xml-dev] schemaTron

Thanks George. I have already implemented the XSLT reference implemention of
schemaTron but I wanted to try out a pure Java solution to see if it were
more performant and potentially more functionaly rich. That is, I have also
used schemaTron.Net and it enables both XSD validation and/or schemaTron in
one neat package. I was hoping to find something similar in the Java world
since for my current employer Microsoft is persona-non-grata !

Unfortunately none of the Java implementations I have come across thus far
seem to have kept up with the later versions of schemaTron, and the
schemaTron-love-in newsgroup seems to be a bit dis-used of late. However, I
often see mention of schemaTron both on this list and others, so I feel sure
that there must be a good up-to-date Java implementation out there somewhere
??

Fraser.