Lists Home |
Date Index |
- To: <email@example.com>
- Subject: Parsing an XML file
- From: "Byarlay, Wayne A." <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Mon, 21 Nov 2005 14:39:16 -0500
- Thread-index: AcXu0pL6tZLGAwlzTz+xIZIicjT2egAAJP6Q
- Thread-topic: Parsing an XML file
I have another happier question regarding XML.
I am a newbie but my boss has given me a very high priority on this.
(Today, or at least before thanksgiving!)
I have a large 80mb xml file. It contains records of data, with several
fields for each record. I need to parse this large xml file into
individual xml files, each containing just one record.
I have been investigating a perl module called xml::simple, and I was
curious if this is the best / a good way to do what I need to do.
Apparently it only needs to be done once.