   Re: [xml-dev] ISO schemaTron

Thanks Uche. I agree with your assessment and fully intend to stick it out,
at least for the immediate term (project/delivery managers are not always
reknown for their patience or foresight :-). As you say, the fact that
schemaTron by and large leverages existing technology rather than inventing
something new (obviously there is a domain specific XML voculbulary - but
this is small) is a strong point in its favour, especially in times of IT
rationalisation and outsourcing.

I look forward with more optimism, so thanks for that, we all need a bit of
encouragement from time to time.

Fraser.