   Re: [xml-dev] Possible Problem Messages

Le mercredi 18 janvier 2006 à 08:22 -0600, Peter Hunsberger a écrit :
> On 1/18/06, Fraser Goffin <goffinf@hotmail.com> wrote:
> > Recently I have received a number of emails that have been sent to xml-dev
> > which look dubious.
>
> It's quite possible that they didn't come from the list but rather
> that the headers where forged.  Just because an e-mail says it's form
> xml-dev doesn't make it true.  If you now how, check the headers on
> any suspicious e-mail before opening it.

Some of these messages have been archived (see
http://lists.xml.org/archives/xml-dev/200601/maillist.html) so, in that
case, they did really come through xml-dev.

Many of them are using Mike Kay's address, but, of course, that doesn't
prove anything more than the fact that Mike's address is known by a
virused computer.

Eric
--
GPG-PGP: 2A528005
Don't you think all these XML schema languages should work together?

Ceci est une partie de message=?ISO-8859-1?Q?num=E9riquement?= =?ISO-8859-1?Q?_sign=E9e?=