   RE: [xml-dev] Possible Problem Messages

If it helps, David Webber posted the following message to Scott McGrath
of OASIS (Member Services), and cc'd the OASIS CAM TC list:

http://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/cam/200601/msg00015.html

Quote: "Confirmation - a hacker has figured a way around the security on
the OASIS listserver and is able to post to the lists - even though they
are not subscribed - by spoofing other peoples mail servers."

Kind Regards,
Joseph Chiusano
Associate
Booz Allen Hamilton