   [ANN] AquaPath 1.0 - Visualize XPath expressions

Hello,

I'm proud to announce my free new application, AquaPath, for Mac OS X
Tiger.
http://www.ditchnet.org/aquapath/

AquaPath is a Cocoa-based developer tool that allows you to evaluate
XPath 1.0 expressions against any XML document and view the result
sequence in a dynamic, intuitive tree representation. AquaPath is
based on Apple's Cocoa/Objective-C NSXML and WebKit Frameworks.

I hope all you Mac users try it out.

Todd Ditchendorf
http://ditchnet.org
http://scan.dalo.us (Cocoa Developer Tools)