   RE: [xml-dev] Status of ISO Schematron

Fraser Goffin said:
> Many congratulations, and thanks to yourself and Ken especially for
> keeping this effort going in difficult circumstances.

Thanks

> On a practical note, is there any chance of a reference XSLT
> implementation
> on the near horizon ?

This is intensely embarrassing for me: I actually had a reference
implementation prototyped before my annus horribilis (not to be
confused with my anus horribilis) started. Every time I promise
to deliver it I get struck down with something new, so I am not
promising anything now, for fear of the vapourware gods striking
again. But watch this space.

Cheers
Rick Jelliffe