Lists Home |
Date Index |
- To: "Bullard, Claude L \(Len\)" <firstname.lastname@example.org>,<email@example.com>
- Subject: RE: [xml-dev] Did Documents Win? No. Objects Just Couldn't Get Their Act Together.
- From: "Jeffrey Winter" <JeffreyWinter@crd.com>
- Date: Thu, 23 Feb 2006 14:52:59 -0500
- Thread-index: AcYySWBVJvYmqBkZTIWHhHBZJcndOQGX/r4QAAJNKrA=
- Thread-topic: [xml-dev] Did Documents Win? No. Objects Just Couldn't Get Their Act Together.
> Noting yet another rising tide of REST vs Web Services
> debate, (are we doing this once a year or twice
> a year now; I don't have a current schedule), is
> it fair to say that objects are losing and documents
> are winning?
Objects are winning; they just all support the same interface: