Lists Home |
Date Index |
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Subject: xml xsl web architecture
- From: "Anthony Ettinger" <email@example.com>
- Date: Thu, 23 Feb 2006 14:45:02 -0800
- Domainkey-signature: a=rsa-sha1; q=dns; c=nofws; s=beta; d=gmail.com; h=received:message-id:date:from:sender:to:subject:mime-version:content-type:content-transfer-encoding:content-disposition; b=Cd+QRrrx1JLARFiXsWBLVUjZWAvnFLEdYNYO5t4erWRum8Spg7EPOicjE0ssiihqCdyNu4nVUtvIW2y8hI32PNHQuPkUPsJ5WYjFSgutRvx3tDDCYf8xyrFR0CRPh0x7Lkajg8oZbZkRbWQG4iLAQse5KGLbsumwLru/3x39ReQ=
- Sender: firstname.lastname@example.org
I'm working on an xml architecture for the web, and would like to
avoid duplicating html as my own tagset...currently what I'm trying to
Standard XSL libraries, ie - head, footer, menu written in xsl+xhtml.
at runtime, apply these stylesheets to an xml tree of the dynamic
data. ie - <userEmail>email@example.com</userEmail>
Previous xml architectures I've worked on convert <Para> to <p> with
xsl, I'd rather avoid this if possible.
Anybody point me to some examples or have any suggestions?