   xml xsl web architecture

  • To: xml-dev@lists.xml.org
  • Subject: xml xsl web architecture
  • From: "Anthony Ettinger" <aettinger@sdsualumni.org>
  • Date: Thu, 23 Feb 2006 14:45:02 -0800
  • Sender: ettinger@gmail.com

I'm working on an xml architecture for the web, and would like to
avoid duplicating html as my own tagset...currently what I'm trying to
accomplish is:

Standard XSL libraries, ie - head, footer, menu written in xsl+xhtml.
at runtime, apply these stylesheets to an xml tree of the dynamic
data. ie - <userEmail>foo@bar.org</userEmail>
etc.

Previous xml architectures I've worked on convert <Para> to <p> with
xsl, I'd rather avoid this if possible.

Anybody point me to some examples or have any suggestions?

--
Anthony Ettinger
Signature: http://chovy.dyndns.org/hcard.html