   Re: Re: [xml-dev] The Rule of Least Power - does it miss the point?

Please don't apologize -- I am about the last person on this planet who could suggest that someone was wrong for bringing art and science (in this case computer science) together in the same conversation thread.  there is VERY little difference between the two in my opinion, as both involve creation and discovery (or discovery of creation, or discovery and creations, or... see what I mean :)

I find your writings absolutely fascinating, and when Mike Champion and others get involved, the popcorn it-is-a-poppin -- you couldn't get the same value of both education and entertainment for the price of a movie ticket and concessions @ the local Regals chain.

I found Richard Salz point spot on, but more from a general standpoint, as I didn really read through the whole thread to see the specifics.  After  reading your next post to the thread I then decided that there are those folks in whom simply live and understand things at a higher plane, as there are things that I will never be able to understand anywhere close to the level that many of you folks do.  And thats okay... we all don't have to be super human smart -- and it seems that in the end it all comes back to the same thing --

How can we use our knowledge in life to get laid! :D

Cheers, Amen, and all the rest to that! :D