   Re: [xml-dev] Don't you need an XML Virtual Machine ?

Hi Philippe,

On Wed, 29 Mar 2006 13:46:56 +0200
Philippe Poulard <Philippe.Poulard@sophia.inria.fr> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> RefleX 0.1.3, a general-purpose XML Virtual Machine, is available here :
> http://reflex.gforge.inria.fr/

I used to utilize the buzzword "XML Virtual Machine" for my works, but now
I'm in doubt. What "XML Virtual Machine" could be? What properties are
expected from it?

And are you sure that just using XML syntax for programming qualifies for
the proud title of "XML Virtual Machine"?