   RE: [xml-dev] Bulk XSD validation in Java

Chris,

personally I don't like the idea of trusting the processing hint
xsi:schemaLocation and usually prefer to decide what set of schemata (and/or
other methods - e.g. rules) I want to use to validate inbound messages. Of
course this does somewhat depend on the trust relationship you have with
your service consumers and the level of authentication/authorisation that is
implemented prior to message processing. Is there no way that your
validation process can 'discover' the specific message type at run-time and
validate against the appropriate set of [cached] schemata ?

Fraser.