   Re: [xml-dev] Java NVDL implementation

Fraser Goffin wrote:
> I was kinda hoping that JNVDL was going to do a bit more for me (like
> providing an aggregated view of all of the validation errors from all
> of the validators called, in a standard vocabulary (maybe even
> allowing me to define what that vocabulary should be in some way) -
> and, if I want it, the results for each namespace individually). When
> I think of COTS tooling I don't normally expect to write half of the
> implementation myself ;-). I'm not criticising the potential of what
> JNDVL currently has to offer (that is exactly what many on this thread
> have had to produce custom implementations of for some time (had I
> known about NVDL earlier I would have changed ours to use this
> vocabulary), just looking for more ...

Well, JNVDL is quite low-level library. In future you will be able to
use wrapped inside Relaxed validator that provides web UI, web-service
interface and so on.

                     Nejbližší termíny školení:
         ** DocBook 15.-17.5.2006 ** XSL-FO 12.-13.6.2006 **
      ** XSLT 23.-26.10.2006 ** XML schémata 13.-15.11.2006 **
    http://xmlguru.cz    Blog mostly about XML for English readers

S/MIME Cryptographic Signature