   Re: [xml-dev] Java NVDL implementation

Well my argument is not based on a specific need right now but instead
what I believe to be the most wide-spread needs in XML development,
and the most general developer opinions,   of course, as I have not
done a survey though this is just based on what people ask about  when
I talk to them about different validation mechanisms.

But based on this I think that NVDL, without an api to request the
validated stream, will not be seen as useful by the wider community.

Cheers,
Bryan Rasmussen