   Re: [xml-dev] Theoretical ruminations on SXML and XML

Hi!

I've got your point.

On Mon, 22 May 2006 10:09:32 -0700 (PDT)
<juanrgonzaleza@canonicalscience.com> wrote:

> ... My real point is if we would are providing
> something like

> rather than traditional
>
> <em>important</em>

I'm a lazy thinker and can't imagine a situation where I would need it.

Meanwhile, you have to find an interpretation for something like it:

--
Oleg Parashchenko  olpa@ http://xmlhack.ru/  XML news in Russian
http://uucode.com/blog/  Generative Programming, XML, TeX, Scheme