   Re: [xml-dev] Theoretical ruminations on SXML and XML

Hi,

Oleg A. Paraschenko said:
> Hi!
>
> I've got your point.
>
> On Mon, 22 May 2006 10:09:32 -0700 (PDT)
> <juanrgonzaleza@canonicalscience.com> wrote:
>
>> ... My real point is if we would are providing
>> something like

>> rather than traditional
>>
>> <em>important</em>
>>

> I'm a lazy thinker and can't imagine a situation where I would need it.

Maybe someone can provide us one.

> Meanwhile, you have to find an interpretation for something like it:

That would depend of the implementation. In Content MathML you cannot
write something as <times>content here</times>, you just can write
<times/>, then one could also force emptyness of <em/> via a DTD.

Juan R.

Center for CANONICAL |SCIENCE)