   Re: [xml-dev] Media type (MIME) of XML in MS Word? in Notepad? when comp

On Jun 10, 2006, at 21:55, bryan rasmussen wrote:

> I was under the impression that it had been, people have been talking
> about deprecating text/xml and text/xml-external-parsed-entity for a
> long time now, at least since 2002, has it really not happened yet?
> whatever happened to internet time?!?

The Internet time field is distorted in an unfortunate way around the
IANA media type registry. :-(

Look how long it took to register video/mp4 or application/
javascript. The process is dysfunctional.

--
Henri Sivonen
hsivonen@iki.fi