len

From: Chiusano Joseph [mailto:chiusano_joseph@bah.com]
<Quote>
the feedback loop involves a lot of information that is not easily or cannot be collected automatically to put in the feedback loop.Sometimes the human effort required to get the information is beyond the resource of the organisation.
</Quote>

Yet Bain had no trouble calculating the amount of time they have spent on the problem organization-wide, and sending that information to you:)

Joe (sorry, couldn't resist;)

From: Rick Marshall [mailto:rjm@zenucom.com]

 The big problem with all this stuff (and I've spent a lot of time -
longer than Bain's) trying to figure this one out - the feedback loop
involves a lot of information that is not easily or cannot be collected
automatically to put in the feedback loop. Sometimes the human effort
required to get the information is beyond the resource of the organisation.

I suspect (and it may have to wait for my retirement to find time to
prove it) that a dom aware neural network is the correct answer to these
problems...

http://hbsworkingknowledge.hbs.edu/item.jhtml?id=5376&t=globalization