   Re: [xml-dev] "XMLSON" Idea.

On 7/27/06, David Lyon <david.lyon@preisshare.net> wrote:

> > Finding the data in XML for free is the hard part. With respect to
> > shares, Yahoo only seem do it in csv, and Google in html. Others
> > require registration or money. None seem to cast carrots.
>
> Yes I understand. I've been through the whole process too and understand
> that not even the test data is free these days.
>
> But my problem is that I'm going off travelling and my expectations of
> xml-dev have been fulfilled for a while. I've had a few nice chats and
> bashed around a few ideas.
>
> I think I will go on holiday next week and come back and do some serious
> work on my preisshare open-source project. Talking about stuff is nice
> but seeing it happen is even better.

If Sci-FI is anithing usefull, you sould watch the Episode 14 of Ghost
in the Shell.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ghost_in_the_Shell:_Stand_Alone_Complex

Episode 14 Automated Capitalism – ¥€$

Section 9 goes undercover to crack a den of criminals plotting to wipe
out several Japanese businesses. Things aren't quite so
straightforward when they soon discover an assassination attempt is to
be made on a wealthy Japanese businessman. Arriving at his mansion
they are greeted by cybernetic maids. Just what lies behind their
innocent features?

I will not spoil you the end, but its related to a automated Sharing
and Trading System.

--Tei