datument? [Was: [xml-dev] Generic XML Tag Closer </> (GXTC)]

<juanrgonzaleza@canonicalscience.com> writes:
> 3) Less verbosity. And this _is_ a point with very large datuments,
> therein some guides in the famous element vs. attribute dilema recommend
> usage of attributes when size is an issue.

I'm not familiar with the word "datument".  FWIW, nor is Google since
it asks "Did you mean: document".

Are you using it in the sense used by Peter Murry-Rust and Henry
S. Rzepa[1]:

   A datument is a hyperdocument for transmitting "complete"
   information including content and behaviour.

or in some other sense?

Regards,

Tony.

[1] http://jodi.tamu.edu/Articles/v05/i01/Murray-Rust/#4