Re: Re: [xml-dev] Announcing a Preview of XString, an XML technology - XML as a String

I agree with you that a conversion must be 1:1 for XString to be XML.
In this case, it is a glitch, that in (if any) future release must be
corrected to ensure a complete 1:1 translation.

Thanks for the thought!

Will Gilreath