Re: Re: [xml-dev] Announcing a Preview of XString, an XML technology - XML as a String

Hello Oleg:

Thanks for your comments and thoughts. Depending upon if there is a
revision/follow-up to the preview I'll incorporate your feedback.

I did update the web page about XString to include some information
into the overview and discussion of XString.