Re: Fw: [xml-dev] 5 Good Reasons to Vote Today ... a letter fromMichael Moore

Why not let the people know about your *achievement* from yesterday ? If
you are proud of what you did then let the people know about it.

The better they can know your character the faster they will react to
your spam in the future.